Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Motivation

What motivates you? Who motivates you?  It is still early in the year to make goals and get motivated. Get inspired! Who inspires you? I had an interesting thought this morning, probably a God thing. I was walking back to my car this morning and was looking at it in the distance. It looked small and when I put my fingers up to measure it, it was less than an inch, maybe half an inch. It made me think about success and goals. I could see the car in the distance and it looked small, but I just kept walking toward it an self-redirecting, trying to keep the straightest and most direct path.  I knew I would get to it. I think that's the way it is with goals. You see it in the distance and its just a glimmer, but if you keep going for it, you eventually get there. You can take the shortest path or zig-zag and self-redirect. Just keep your focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment